Sep 3, 2007

Big Philly Stylz

After a vigorous Friday at my bustling job tracking all items needed for a business excursion to Suzhou, China; I found myself coming to the realization that a three day weekend was on the horizon. Labor Day weekend baby. No celebration of bullshit wars concerning ideologies or proclamations of sexual orientation. This is a mutherfucking working mans holiday. I lay concrete and I get today off BITCH.

Saturday night, El Azteca, superb inebriation with friends, family, and worms (don't ever buy Mescal).

More to come!

1 comment:

mgd said...

The only way to fly to Shanghai is so hungover that the thought of eating dog sends wafting tremors of delight through ton corps at the prospect of having any sensation in your stomach other than the "whiskey churn."

Un bon whisky agé, mec! Rappelles-toi le service militaire à NY?